Investment in Lisbon for the Golden Visa Program in Portugal
The "Blue Palace" is set to be the most high-end and refined luxury boutique hotel in a sought-after address in Lisbon.
Portugal Golden Visa seekers will be able to invest €350,000 to co-own 1/157 of this hotel (shares in the company that owns the hotel) and obtain a Golden Visa with also other incredible benefits.
The goal of the project is to create a reference Hotel in Lisbon, in a prime location between the Principe Real Garden and the famous Avenida da Liberdade, targeting the luxury market.
About the asset
The project is fully approved for a 5* luxury boutique hotel.
The existing building, originally dated from 1796, will be refurbished to give way to the "Blue Palace", a 5* hotel with 35 suites equipped with all top-of-the-line amenities, a restaurant that aims to be one of the best restaurants in Lisbon, a bar with a distinguished and refined service, and an incredible SPA that will allow the guest to have a relaxed atmosphere and exquisite service.
The gross construction/rehabilitation was already made between 2018 and 2020, with all the interiors already in concrete. This is a huge upside because what is traditionally the most difficult process in rehabilitation work like this, is already done.
The developer is a firm that focuses on the residential real estate and hospitality markets. They have been closely involved in assembling infrastructure for major projects across these sectors. To provide a truly luxurious experience, the developer has partnered with a world-leading design consultancy to orchestrate the construction of the project, and with a renowned international hospitality consultancy to manage the property.
-The Lisbon Golden Visa Hotel project is available to Portugal Golden Visa investors as a co-ownership titled-deeded investment
-The investor will be able to co-own 1/157 of the building for €350,000 and be eligible to obtain the Portuguese Golden Visa
-Guaranteed return of 5% (*only first 60 applicants) or 3,5% depending on the stage of the project, paid in full at the end of 1 year
-Expected sale between 7 and 9 years
-Operational start of the hotel in 2025
-Full operational contract for 5 years, extendable yearly (with a renowned operator, over 20 hotels under management)
-Operations will include every aspect of the hotel, HR, hiring, management, F&B, Spa...
- Maximum of 157 investors
- Early payment of 5% of the Initial Investment per year, for the first 5 Years corresponding to 87,500€
- From 6th year onwards 8500€ / Year until hotel sale (paid yearly)
- On the sale of the asset, between the 7th and 9th year, 50% of the added value of the sale is shared with the Investors, on the return of the initial investment
- The client can book a room for up to 2 weeks per year, during the full program duration with breakfast included
- Privileged location of the asset, in the capital of Portugal, located on the most famous and luxurious Avenue in Lisbon
- Heritage & historical asset, dating from the 18th century, which belonged to the Count of São Miguel
- Luxury boutique hotel, for a high standard clientele
Note: All legal costs and taxes are not included in the initial investment, it is the Investors responsibility
For more information please contact us.
- In the heart of the historic center
- Close to all amenities
- In Central Lisbon
- In a dynamic economic environment
- Green, quiet and pleasant environment
- Indoor heated swimming pool in the residence
- Restaurant & Bar
- Concierge service
- Cleaning and housekeeping services
- Reception services
- Residence with 24-hour security
- Hotel services
An ideal option for investment in Lisbon and to be eligible for the Portuguese Golden Visa Program.